Panikkos Livadiotis Group is proud to release GOLDEN BAY DELUXE VILLAS, an outstanding new collection of 7 Luxury Contemporary Villas.
The Villas are located within the heart of the Larnaca Tourist Area, just 300 meters away from the best Sandy Beaches of Larnaca.
The area is known as the most prestigious area for luxury Villas by the sea and features a strip of hotels, restaurants and other entertaining facilities all by the beach. The Golden Bay Hotel, Lordos Hotel and Sandy Beach Hotel with all the amenities accompanying the hotels are just a mere stone’s throw away.
Designed with a contemporary unique style, luxury and elegant detail, Golden Bay Deluxe Villas offers beautiful and spacious Class A and B+ 3 and 4 bedroom Luxury villas. The Villas are characterized by their commodious flexible floor plans that create a contemporary life which you have always dreamed of. Living spaces are light-hearted, welcoming and comfortable and are appointed with the very highest quality finishes, sourced from our exclusive suppliers. All fittings and finishes have been meticulously chosen to enhance and reflect the calibre of this property.
The villas harmonious blend of outstanding architecture sets a new standard of living for its occupants. Each villa is set over 3 spacious levels and has spacious garden area and swimming pool with a pool bar for the ultimate relaxation and outdoor dining and family enjoyment.
This magnificent blend of thorough architecture and superior build make the villas an ideal residence for those seeking the ultimate in luxury.
For Appointments, contact us on +357 24 828 000 and ask to speak to a Senior Property Consultant.
1. Framework: Earthquake Resistant Reinforced Concrete, according to Euro Codes and according to engineer’s structural plans/study.
2. Brickwork: Hollow clay bricks size according to plans. Internally three coats plastering and three coats emulsion paint and externally rendered in three coats and exterior Sandtex type paint.
3. Floor Finishes:
4. Wall Finishes:
5. Doors (as per detailed drawings): Entrance door of solid wood, fire resistant at €1500. Internal doors of timber melamine finish at €235 per opening door and €295 per sliding door.
6. Aluminium Windows and Sliding External Doors: Colored double-glazed aluminium as per detailed drawing. MU 3000 thermal for the aluminium sliding doors and sliding windows. MU 2075 for windows in bathrooms or according to the plans. Glass on windows and doors 4+4mm grey or clear –Planibel L.E TOP 1.0. The Balcony Glass Balustrades in all balconies to be fitted with frameless Glass balustrade with aluminium railing as per plans. Cost allowance €110 (One Hundred and Ten Euros) plus VAT per linear meter. The balcony glass MU 585 with laminate grey glass. External as shown on plans facade aluminium louvres in brown colour as per detailed plans.
7. Kitchen Units (as per detailed drawings): Cupboards internally and externally in timber melamine finish. Cost allowance of €200 per meter for kitchen lower cupboards and €165 per meter for kitchen upper cupboards. Granite kitchen worktops in Kitchens of €120/m.
8. Wardrobes: Internally and externally in timber melamine finish for €165 per square meter.
9. Sanitary Fittings: First quality white color. Allowance of €1000 for each main bathroom (including accessories) and €850 for each en-suite Bathroom (including accessories) and €750 for each guest toilet. Additional allowance for kitchen sink and accessories of €500.
10. Plumbing and Sanitary installation: According to European Standards. V.C. pipes for drainage and C.P.V.C. for cold water supply and insulated copper pipes for hot water supply.
11. Swimming pool and Jacuzzi: The swimming pool and the Jacuzzi are only shown for demonstration purposes and are not included in the purchase price of the property unless mentioned in the sales agreement/contract. The swimming pool or Jacuzzi can be supplied/constructed for an extra cost.
12. Garden Kiosk: According to detailed plans.
13. Water Supply: Solar panels to be installed at roof level. Water tank (1000 liters) and fresh water supply to kitchen sink. Pressurized hot and cold provisions.
14. Electrical Installation: As per detailed drawings and according to E.A.C. Regulations.
15. Air Conditioning - Heating: Pipe work provisions for future installation of wall mounted AC split units to all bedrooms and living areas as well as provision for central Gas boiler and radiator provisions.
17. External works: All external works including landscaping, fencing, parking spaces according to drawings and details plans. External works may vary according to planning authority request or for any other reason that the architects and/or engineers and/or vendor may choose due to technical or aesthetic reasons.
1. Clients are entitled of carrying out any internal alterations with the approval of the Architect and the Vendor and subject to project progress. The Vendor has and reserves the right to deny any changes to the agreed plans. No external changes are allowed at any time. All prices above include Value Added Tax (VAT).
Only Villa Number 2 available
1 quest toilet
Covered Internal House Area - 164 square meters
Plot Area - 512 square meters